The 200-Hr. Essential Study of Yoga
with Lisa Tokarz, ERYT200, Founding Director
Our 200-hour formal study of yoga is a certified program, for all levels of practice. With increased costs of healthcare, and the decline of benefits, people are looking more than ever in to natural and organic preventions and Lifestyle Adaptations. If you are interested in deepening your knowledge, or teaching an authentic lineage of yoga, the Essential Study of Yoga will reveal the ancient, traditional practices and disciplines. This science helps us reach improved health, increased happiness, and ultimately greater success in all areas of life.
Module I: The Eight Limbs of Yoga – Living the Yogic Lifestyle
Module II: Moving Toward Enlightenment - The Secret Teachings
This 200-hour program, registered with the Yoga Alliance includes:
- An In-depth Study and Practice of Yoga
- All 4 Chapters of the Yoga Sutra
- 7 Chakras, 3 Nadis, Meridian Theory
- How to Skillfully Practice/Teach Yoga Asana
- How to Sequence Postures for Optimal Results
- Anatomy of Both the Physical and the Subtle Bodies
- Four Types of Learners
- Teacher/Student Mentor Program
- 20-Yoga Classes at the Studio
- How to Teach using Universal Principals of Alignment, Basic Hatha Yoga, Mixed Level Flows, Vinyasa, Short Form Ashtanga, Yin Yoga, Intro to Pilates.
- A Weekend Retreat (July 2013)
- Introduction to Sanskirt
- How to Give and Receive Adjustments
- How to Confidently Lead Meditation
Fall/Winter Session 2012. Begins Sunday, March 3, 2013 through July 28, 2013
Every other Sunday, 8:00am until 1:00pm and every Tuesday 7:00-10:00pm. Break for Holidays.
Tuition: $2,250, includes retreat and course material. Payment Plan Available.
$100 non-refundable deposit and application to reserve space. Books are not included in tuition cost. Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Suggested Reading List, Application & Payment Agreement.
Lisa Tokarz, Founding Director, ERYT200, Senior Teacher, has accumulated over 1,000 hours of professional training since 1993. She has taught 15,000+ hours over her 13 year teaching career, and professionally trained 30 Yoga Teachers through her mentor program, The 200-Hr. Essential Study of Yoga. See Lisa’s bio on the “instructors” tab for a list of her Master Teachers.
Please click HERE for the Essential Study of Yoga flyer